October - Dublin 2018
Intuitive anatomy is a course that will allow you to develop and enhance your intuitive abilities to allow you to accurately intuitively read the human body. On this course you will meet each of the systems of the human body, you will learn about them, their functions and you will practice intuitively scanning the organs and systems in the body to help you to develop excellent scanning abilities. You will discover the belief systems, energies, patterns and emotions that are associated with each system of the body. You will receive massive energetic clearings daily and will explore common belief systems associated with each system of the body.This is the seminar for ThetaHealing Practitioners who desire to become highly skilled at scanning and healing within the physical body using the ThetaHealing Technique.
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE PART
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN AND DISCOVER ON THE COURSE
- The magic of the human body;
- The relationship between disease and disorders and how to heal them;
- The belief systems and energy patterns associated with each system in the body;
- Understand the negative influence that negative emotions have on the body and mind;
- Learn about the specific Beliefs that come with diseases;
- Practice seeing into the body with body scans to refine your scanning abilities;
- This course gives students an opportunity to clear themselves of years of unhealthy patterns, beliefs, and behaviors. They will release old issues that have been carried with them for a long time. The clearer participants become the easier it is for them to be able to work with clients and themselves;
- Seminar Includes: ThetaHealing Intuitive Anatomy Manual.
Please note that Laura tailors the class based on the energy of the group. There will be a lot more than the content listed above and each workshop is different.
Money Orders, PayPal, Cashiers Check, Personal Check and Bank Transfer.
The balance is due one week before.
Please note that deposits are non-refundable.
BANK TRANSFER DETAILS
Bank of Ireland
Sort Code: 90 11 83
Account number: 96705389
*For all bank transfers please quote event name/title.
Reserve your place to receive
an Early Bird Rate of €1690